This Tahini Vegan Pasta Salad recipe is easy to whip up using a few simple ingredients, it’s customizable, can be made ahead of time and of course – it’s absolutely delicious!
This cold pasta salad recipe will be a welcome addition to the summer months when temperature rise, and you want a quick and healthy meal without any fuss. Tahini vegan pasta salad can be made ahead of time, and is perfect for potlucks, picnics and BBQ’s. And it’s great for weekly meal prep too!
This tahini vegan pasta salad is a simple side or main dish made in an easy homemade dressing. It’s healthy, delicious and only takes 15 minutes to throw together, but I do recommend refrigerating for at least an hour before serving. This dish is best served cold, and the refrigeration time gives the flavors a chance to come together.
Tahini Vegan Pasta Salad
Vegan Pasta Salad Ingredients
- 16 oz pasta (fusilli, penne, bow ties, elbow)
- 1 can canned mushrooms
- 3/4 cup beans
- 1/4 cup dried olives sliced
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 red onion small
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes sliced
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tbs almonds roughly chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tbs apple cider
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 tbs mustard
- 1/4 tbs maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare ingredients.
- Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente.
- Drain and rinse the pasta under cool running water.
- Mix dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Cut vegetables and set aside.
- Assemble the salad, add pasta, vegetables and the dressing and mix it all together.
- Leave the salad in refrigerator for at least an hour and serve.