This is delicious beef stew wich is very easy to prepare.
We added Worcetershire sauce and thus got one ordinary dish of unusual taste
Multicooker Beef Stew
- 1 lb beef cut into bite size
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 carrots cut into bite size
- 2 celery stalks
- 1/2 lb potatoes cut into bite size
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp water
- Chop meat on bite size. Chop onion and all vegetables.
- Heat Multicooker on Saute function. Add oil and add the beef and sauté until browned on all sides. Add salt to taste.
- Add onions and garlic. Sauté for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the carrots, potatoes, celery, beef broth, tomato sauce,Worcestershire, dried basil, sugar, salt and black pepper. Stir everything to combine well.
- Close the lid and press Stew option for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- 5 minutes before the end of cooking, open the lid and add the water mixed with corn starch. Gently stir to combine.
- Serve with noodles end enjoy!