Chicken liver with curry and leek is a quick dish that is easy to prepare and satisfies all your senses.
Anyone who is a fan of chicken liver will be happy to cook.
The delicate taste of chicken liver is complemented by hot peppers and a strong taste of leeks.
Quick, easy and delicious … no better dinner!
Chicken Liver With Curry and Leek
- 14.10 oz chicken liver cut into bite size
- 1/2 leek cut into circles
- 1 red pepper cut into circles
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried vegetables spice
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- Pour oil into the pan to heat.
- Add the curry powder and fry it for a few seconds to release the aroma.
- Add chicken liver, salt and season with dried vegetable seasoning.
- Stir carefully and add the chopped pepper.
- Cover and fry for about 15 minutes until the liver is cooked through. Stir occasionally.
- Then add the chopped leeks and fry covered for another 5 minutes or until the leeks are fried and softened.
- Remove the lid and add more spices to taste and ground pepper.
- Increase the heat and leave the liver and leek to bake briefly. Be careful not to stick to the pan.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or rice. Enjoy!