This one is excellent for those busy nights. Just prepare your multi cooker and let it do all the work!
There is a high probability you have all the ingredients at your home, and in just 20 minutes you’ll have delicious pasta dish. The best thing is that no one will notice you didn’t use fresh ingredients!
Multi Cooker Frozen Chicken Pasta
- 8 oz dry pasta
- 2 cup tomato or Marinara sauce
- 4 small frozen chicken breasts
- sea salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 garlic clove chopped optional
- basil optional
- Parmesan cheese optional
- 1/3 cup white wine or chicken broth
- In the inner pot, pour half of marinara sauce, then add chicken, salt and pepper, pasta and remaining marinara sauce
- Place the lid on the pressure cooker, lock the lid and switch the pressure release valve to closed.
- Press the Soup/Stew button and set for 20 minutes.
- Switch the pressure release valve to open. When the steam is completely released, remove the lid.
- Garnish with basil and cheese, optionally.