Many are looking for a classic roast potatoes recipe for multi cooker. We tried this one, and rest assured you don’t need to look anymore.
Nothing too special, easy to make and with phenomenal result which is the most important thing.
Multi Cooker Roast Potatoes
- 2.2 lbs potatoes peeled and cut into quarters
- 5 gloves garlic crushed
- crushed sea salt to taste
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 400 ml water boiling
- Pour 400ml (1 2/3 cup) of boiling water into the inner pot of your multi cooker, put the potatoes into the steam tray and place the steam tray in the inner pot so it sits at the top without touching the water. Sprinkle with salt and close the lid. Select the Boiling/Steam function. Set the time on 5 minutes.
- When steaming is complete, drain the potatoes and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Wash the inner pot and return to multi-cooker.
- Add oil to the pot and then add potatoes and garlic. Don't worry about some of the potatoes will not touch the bottom because you'll stir them a couple of times. Close lid and select Roasting function. Set the time on 45 minutes and press start.
- Open the lid after 20 minutes and turn potatoes. Close lid and continue cooking.
- After another 15 minutes, open lid and turn potatoes again so any un-browned areas come into contact with the bottom, close lid and cook to the end.
- Serve warm and enjoy!