Vege Immuno Soup with Carrots and Ginger is a soup that will boost your immunity in these cold days full of viruses.
In addition, this soup will warm your body and your senses.
The sweet taste of carrots and the mild bitterness of ginger will delight you.
This immuno soup is rich in vitamin C, potassium and antioxidants. It will do a lot for your body in every sense.
Besides, it is quick to prepare and you do not need special preparations in the kitchen.
You can make it as a main dish or simply as a type of snack.
Try and enjoy!
Vege Immuno Soup With Carrots and Ginger
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups carrots diced
- 1 cup onion diced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger grated
- 1 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 2 cups vegetable soup
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 lemon optional
- Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook 3 minutes.
- Add carrots and cook until softened about 15 minutes.
- Add a little vegetable soup if necessary.
- Add a minced garlic and grated ginger.
- Add the orange juice, turmeric, vegetable broth, salt and freshly ground pepper and puree until creamy.
- Add a water if you need.
- Serve warm and enjoy!