Slow Cooker Broccoli Beef is a super tender steak cooked low and slow for 5 hours! This Beef and Broccoli is awesome! Super tender chuck roast simmered for 5 hours in a flavorful sauce. The sauce is made up of beef broth, soy sauce, garlic, oyster sauce, brown sugar and sesame oil. Cornstarch is added at the end to thicken up the sauce.
Slow Cooker Broccoli Beef
- 900 g chuck steak sliced thin
- 1 cup low sodium beef broth
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 heads broccoli cut into florets
- Add steak, broth, soy sauce, garlic, oyster sauce, brown sugar and sesame oil to a slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours or until steak is tender.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid and whisk in the cornstarch to the reserved liquid.
- Slowly stir the cornstarch mixture into the slow cooker along with the broccoli and continue cooking on low for an additional 30 minutes or until sauce has thickened and broccoli is tender.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!