Pork steaks are very soft and juicy.
When you add the sauce to them, they must be fantastic.
In this recipe, the pork steaks will remain juicy, and the taste will be complemented by lemon and thyme.
Both the taste and the smell are what you will not remain indifferent to when it comes to this recipe.
Believe, try and enjoy!
Pork Steaks With Lemon and Thyme Sauce
- 8 small pork steaks
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 1 cup cooking cream
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Beat the pork steaks with a meat pestle.
- Sprinkle the meat with salt and lemon juice and leave for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Sprinkle the steaks with flour and fry them, first putting the flour side down.
- Fry them until they get a nice golden color. Turn occasionally.
- Then add the white wine and simmer the steaks until soft and the wine is reduced.
- When the steaks are ready, add the cooking cream and pepper.
- Turn the steaks to soak in the sauce.
- Add butter and thyme, towards the end of cooking. Turn the steaks again to soak and add a little more thyme.
- Serve them warm in sauce with side dish and salad as desired.