It is not so easy to find good Keto dessert recipe, but that is not the problem with this one.
Sugar substitute, plain flour substitute all perfectly combined with a sugar free chocolate and coconut oil, makes this Peanut butter Keto balls really easy to make and delicious just like any other dessert.
Peanut butter dominates the flavor, but chocolate and coconut aroma give this recipe an extra touch.
We used almond flour and xylitol as substitutes for “standard” ingredients, and the best thing is you can make this dessert very quickly because you don’t need an oven or a stove.
Peanut Butter Keto Balls
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 1/2 tbsp xylitol
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp chocolate microwaved, with addition of Stevia or Xylitol
- 1 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- First thing you need to do is to prepare a pan covered with aluminum foil.
- Mix peanut butter, xylitol, almond flour and vanilla extract in a bowl, make a compact mass.
- Form 10 balls from the mixture and set on a prepared pan.
- Let the balls cool in a refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Mix sweetened microwaved chocolate and coconut oil.
- Dip each ball in a chocolate mixture and set aside on a same pan.
- Let them cool for 10 more minutes and serve.