Healthy tortillas with chicken is one of the suggestions we offer for a healthy breakfast or diet dinner.
You can consume it with a filling that suits you, we used chicken this time.
Tortilla is a popular Mexican bread or bun that, in recent years, we have increasingly used in our diet.
It is usually made from corn or wheat flour, but, in the era of healthy eating, many recipes have appeared for healthier tortillas, as well as for tortillas with as few carbohydrates as possible.
As for the filling for the tortillas, you are free to let your imagination run wild.
Healthy tortillas with chicken is exactly the version suitable for various diets, both because of the dough and because of the filling itself.
Try to combine it too and we believe it will be as delicious as ours!
Healthy Tortillas With Chicken
- 2 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 3 tbsp oat flour
- 3 tbsp low fat milk
- 1/2 chicken breasts cut into strips
- iceberg lettuce cut into strips
- 1 tomato cut into cubes
- 3 tbsp low fat cream cheese
- 3 tbsp tartar sauce
- Whisk the egg whites lightly in a bowl. Add 2 whole eggs.
- Add a little salt and milk. Finally, add the oat flour and beat everything well.
- Coat the pan with a little oil and bake 4 tortillas.
- Fry the chicken cut into strips in the pan for about 10 minutes until it is nicely cooked. Add salt and pepper. Allow to cool.
- Coat one tortilla with cream cheese. Arrange lettuce on half of the tortilla, then chicken, diced tomatoes and pour tartar sauce over everything. Wrap it.
- Repeat the process with the remaining 3 tortillas.
- Serve and enjoy!