Ham loaf with beer is a very interesting recipe that you can prepare for breakfast.
The recipe comes from the Balkans, more precisely from Serbia. It is famous in the area of the beautiful mountain Kopaonik.
If you get up earlier and have time to surprise your loved on with a tasty and warm loaf, get to work…
Tastes of ham, cheese and beer will be his favorite meal;)
Apart from being delighted with the smell and taste, he will also be delighted with your skill.
The ham loaf with beer will not let you down because it is very easy to make…
Ham Loaf With Beer
- 14 oz all-purpose flour
- 3.5 oz Gouda cheese grated
- 3.5 oz cream cheese
- 1.76 oz ham or prosciutto chopped
- 0.33 ml beer ( 1 small can)
- 1.76 oz white sugar
- 0.53 oz salt
- 0.42 oz baking powder
- 10.5 oz sour cream or Serbian kajmak
- chili flakes
- In a bowl with flour, add sugar, salt, baking powder and stir.
- Then add grated cheese and finely chopped ham. Stir.
- Pour cream cheese and beer, then mix everything with a spoon.
- Coat the loaf mold with oil and pour out the mass.
- Bake at 302F (150 °C) for about 45 minutes. Tips: Cover with aluminum foil for the first 15 minutes.
- Take the baked loaf out of the mold and leave it to cool a bit.
- Cut the loaf into slices, put a little sour cream between the slices to melt and sprinkle chili on top.