Green egg salad
This healthy alternative to traditional egg salad uses yogurt and avocado instead of mayonnaise! With less than 200 calories per serving, it's a great snack food .
- 7 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 avocados peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1 1/2 cups chopped spinach
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- garlic powder to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Mash eggs and avocado together in a bowl. Stir spinach, celery, and yogurt into the egg mixture; season with red pepper flakes, garlic powder, and black pepper.
Recipe from allrecipes.com
Calories: 186kcalCarbohydrates: 7.7gProtein: 8.8gFat: 14.1gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 213mgSodium: 96mgPotassium: 478mgFiber: 4.3gSugar: 2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!