What is full English breakfast is the question we heard so many times, and traditional full English breakfast always contains eggs, baked beans, tomatoes and bacon but also some of the classic British ingredients like black pudding or bubble and squeak . This “Fry-up” as it usually referred, is not something you should look online whit that “near me” prefix, because it’s really simple to make it at your home and it will taste even better.
This version of full English breakfast does not have all of the traditional ingredients. We wanted to modify this recipe a bit and added some substitutes we thought will fit in great, especially because it’s not so easy to find some of the traditional full English breakfast ingredients.
One thing’s for sure, Full English Breakfast will help you endure all day without any snacks and give you enough energy for any kind of work.
Full English Breakfast
- 1 egg
- 3 sausages small
- 1 cup baked beans canned
- 1 tomato
- 2 slices cheese for grilling (marinated)
- 2 slices bacon smoked
- 1 slice bread for toasting
- Fry the egg and separately heat the canned beans in microwave oven.
- Toast the bread on a warm pan.
- Use the same pan and fry bacon slices until crispy.
- After bacon is done, take marinated cheese and grill it for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Use the pan and cook the sausages.
- Grill slices of tomato, add salt to taste.
- Assemble all the ingredients on a plate.