Fruit & nut breakfast bowl
- 6 tbsp porridge oats
- 2 oranges
- 1/2 Greek-style yogurt 200 ml tube, 0% fat
- 60 g ot raisins, nuts, goji berries and seeds
- Put the oats in a non-stick pan with 400ml water and cook over the heat, stirring occasionally for about 4 mins until thickened.
- Meanwhile, cut the peel and pith from the oranges then slice them in half, cutting down either side, as closely as you can, to where the stalk would be as this will remove quite a tough section of the membrane. Now just chop the oranges.
- Pour the porridge into bowls, spoon on the yogurt then pile on the oranges and the fruit, nut and seed mixture.