The closest you can get if you’re craving for a nice and juicy tuna salad sandwich but you’re on Keto diet.
Simple bread substitute, easy to make, and the best of all is the fact you only need a microwave oven for a couple of minutes to get this Keto bread cooked.
Tuna salad is completely Keto friendly, and we made a very simple version of this classic dish.
This easy tuna salad with keto bread recipe will be a perfect choice for a light dinner or breakfast, and in the same time you’ll not violate your diet plan.
Tuna Salad With Keto Bread
- 1 can tuna drain the oil
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 2 tsp parsley chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp butter unsalted, melted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp Coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- First thing to do is to melt butter in your microwave oven.
- Pour melted butter in bowl and mix with coconut flour, salt and baking soda.
- Add eggs and whisk.
- Take 2 bowls suitable for microwave, and pour in the mixture. Make sure your mixture is around 1-1,5 cm thick.
- Microwave Keto bread mixture for 90 seconds on 800W.
- Drain tuna from excess oil and then mash it with a fork.
- Add mustard, hot sauce and mayonnaise and mix well.
- After they cooled down a bit, separate Keto bread tortillas from the bowl and place them on a plate.
- Add tuna salad on top and decorate with fresh parsley and celery sticks.