Simple and delicious dish. Combination of tomatoes, sour cream and cider vinegar on the one side and celery and onions on the other makes a gentle sweet and sour flavor recommended for people who are not to fond of classic sweet and sour pork recipes.
It’s up to you which part of meat you’ll use, we used tenderloin in this case, but you can use whatever you prefer, only difference will be the texture. If you use tenderloin it will be very soft.
Pork With Noodles
- 10.5 oz noodles
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lbs pork diced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 large onion sliced
- 2 celery sticks sliced
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1/2 can diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 garlic clove pressed
- Slice onion and celery.
- Cook noodles as per instruction.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoon of olive oil in pan on high heat. Add pork chops and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook about 10 minutes , turning over once or twice.
- When pork is almost cooked and becomes brown set aside.
- In the same pan, add 1 tbsp olive oil. Add sliced onion and celery and pressed garlic clove.
- When vegetables soften, add smoked paprika, water and cider vinegar.
- Add diced tomatoes and cook about 10 minutes.
- Return pork chops to the sauce, cover the pan and cook for another 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, finish by adding sour cream.
- Toss noodles with butter and chopped parsley.
- Serve warm and enjoy!