Super low cal creamy vegetable soup is a healthy vegetable soup which you can prepare very quickly.
Besides being very healthy and tasty, it contains very few calories.
Cauliflower, zucchini and onion with a little milk and done…
By adding spices to your taste you can get your favorite version of this soup.
We offer you a recipe for broth or soup … choose and enjoy!
Super low cal healthy creamy vegetable broth
- 700 g cauliflower medium
- 500 g zucchinis peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 onion roughly chopped
- 2 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup 0% fat milk
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- pinch black pepper
- For soup - Break off 1/4 of the cauliflower into small bite size florets and put aside to use in the soup.
- For broth - Break up the cauliflower into medium florets. If you have a small cauliflower, use the stem too - peel then rough dice.
- Place cauliflower for broth in a large pot. Add zucchini, onion, vegetable broth and water.
- Place lid on, bring to boil then adjust heat so it's simmering energetically. Cook for 15 minutes or until cauliflower is soft.
- Add garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and milk .Mix everything with a hand mixer to get a smooth broth.
- Tips: For soup do not use hand mixer.