Slow cooker and similar appliances are here to make our life easier.
Be sure to use well marbled veal, those parts of fat are as crucial as spices for overall flavor.
This veal stew is extremely simple to make and it will take only couple of minutes of your time, just mix all the ingredients and spend the next 7 to 8 hours the best possible way!
Slow Cooker Veal Stew
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1.65 lb veal diced
- 2-3 carrots diced
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 celery sticks sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 Bay leaf
- 2 tsp dried rosemary or 1 tsp fresh
- Cut veal into cubes.
- Cut onion, celery and carrots.
- Mix broth, wine and flour to get a smooth mix.
- Add all ingredients in the slow cooker. Mix and cover.
- Cook on low 7-8 hours, until veal is very tender.