Pizza is one of the favorite dishes everywhere in the world.
If you have a slow cooker we are sure that you have considered the various dishes that you would make in it.
Have you wanted to try a slow cooker pizza?
We tried it … and it’s unbelievable!
Slow Cooker Pizza
- 2-3 cups plain flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp dried yeast
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1-2 cups Mozzarella grated
- 1 cup mushroom sliced
- 0.1 lbs salami by your choice
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Combine 2 -2.5 cups flour, salt, sugar and yeast in a large bowl. Add oil and 3/4 cup warm water. Stir to combine.
- Set aside 15 minutes.
- Note: After that, check that it may be necessary to add more flour to the dough and knead for 5 minutes until smooth.
- Roll the pizza dough out onto a large piece of parchment paper. Note: you can put the paper in a slow cooker before to indicate what shape you should get.
- Use the edges of the paper to lower the crust into the slow cooker.
- Using your hands, place it in the slow cooker shape and make an edge.
- Arrange the sauce over the bottom of the pizza crust.
- Spread the grated cheese.
- Slice the mushrooms and spread over the cheese. Top with salami and sprinkle with dried oregano.
- Cover the slow cooker with a long piece of paper towel. Then place the lid over the paper towel and pull it tight. This helps catch excess moisture.
- Cook the pizza for 2 hours on high.
- Note: When you are ready to serve, lift the pizza out of the cooker by the edges of the parchment paper.