Discover the secret method to making easy slow cooker keto pulled pork recipe – the famous prep and forget meal.
No bbq sauce is needed!
You can prepare this Slow Cooker KETO Pulled Pork in less than five minutes without sacrificing any flavour. Just throw it together and forget about it while it cooks in the slow cooker!
Slow Cooker KETO Pulled Pork
- shoulder/butt picnic pork roast
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika smoked paprika will give a true BBQ flavour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 0.25 cup apple cider vinegar 60ml
- In a small bowl mix together all the seasonings, coconut aminos, and tomato paste.
- Place the pork roast in your slow cooker, skin side down, then completely smother the roast with the seasoned paste.
- Flip the roast so that the skin side is facing up. Add the vinegar to the slow cooker by pouring it to the side, no over the roast.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker. Cook the roast for 10-12 hours on low or 8-9 hours on high.
- When done, shred the roast and place the meat back into the juice to rest for 10-15 minutes. The pulled pork will absorb the flavours from the juice. Serve and enjoy! Leftovers can be frozen and used in another meal or two.