It is time to protect ourselves against viruses in every way we can.
One way is to eat healthy and thus improve our immunity.
Slow Cooker Immune Boosting Soup is full of healthy vegetables and spices and high in nearly all vitamins and minerals!
Also it is low carb and low sodium soup.
Boost your immunity and defend yourself with the virus with this healthy soup.
Slow Cooker Immune Boosting Soup
- 1 lb Boneless skinless chicken breasts chopped
- 4 large carrots chopped
- 3 celery stalks chopped
- 1 red onion sliced
- 1 small broccoli floret
- 1 small cauliflower floret
- 1 piece fresh ginger
- 34 oz low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tsp carry powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Chop the meat.
- Chop or dice all vegetables.
- In a small bowl, combine all seasoning and mix.
- In the Slow Cooker, add ingridients in the following order: chicken on bottom, then carrots, celery, onions, broccoli and cauliflower, seasoning.
- Then pour the chicken broth on top of it all.
- Cook in the Slow Cooker on low for 7 hours.
- Mix all together and serve.