Slow Cooker Chili Lime Pork Roast is quick and simple to prepare and turns out so juicy and flavorful.
Slow Cooker Chili Lime Pork Roast
An easy dinner that cooks while you are away!
- 900 g pork tenderloin
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime juice
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Mix together seasonings and rub on all sides of pork loin.
- If desired, heat oil and brown pork on each side for 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer to slow cooker and add lime juice and chicken broth.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Slice (or pull apart with forks) to serve.
Recipe from slowcookergourmet.net
Calories: 188kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 25gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 71mgSodium: 417mgPotassium: 473mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!