Slow Cooker Chili Lime Pork Roast is quick and simple to prepare and turns out so juicy and flavorful.
Slow Cooker Chili Lime Pork Roast
- 900 g pork tenderloin
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime juice
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Mix together seasonings and rub on all sides of pork loin.
- If desired, heat oil and brown pork on each side for 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer to slow cooker and add lime juice and chicken broth.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Slice (or pull apart with forks) to serve.