Rolled chicken Bologna… we believe, you are wondering what is the specificity of this recipe.
This chicken is filled with so many good ingredients, that you won’t be able to resist it for lunch or dinner.
We made a combination of different flavors … row by row … to the perfect bite!
Bologna Rolled Chicken
- 1.1 lbs chicken fillets
- 0.22 lbs bacon sliced into strips
- 0.11 lbs mortadella cut into thin slices
- 0.11 lbs cream cheese
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 Italian sausage cut into rings
- 0.15 lbs cheddar cheese
- 0.11 lbs marinated champignons cut into thin slices
- 3 pickles cut into thin slices
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 2 pickles
- Cut the chicken fillets horizontally to get 3 large steaks. Beat the steak with a meat pestle. Sprinkle with dry spice, salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange slices of bacon on aluminum foil enough to cover the steak you made.
- Put the steak over the bacon.
- Spread mustard on the steak and put a slice of mortadella.
- Spread cream cheese on the mortadella and put the thinly sliced sausage over it.
- Put cheddar cheese over the sausage, then mushrooms and pickles.
- Roll the steak, together with the bacon underneath, lightly and fasten with toothpicks.
- Roll the steak in foil and wrap the ends of the foil. Arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven preheated at 392 F (200°C).
- In the meantime, make a topping. Whisk in sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard, onion and garlic powder.
- Add chopped onion and pickles and mix everything well.
- Take the chicken out of the oven, remove the foil and toothpicks, serve warm with the prepared dressing and enjoy!