This is delicious beef stew wich is very easy to prepare.
We added Worcetershire sauce and thus got one ordinary dish of unusual taste
Add To Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
- Chop meat on bite size. Chop onion and all vegetables.
- Heat Multicooker on Saute function. Add oil and add the beef and sauté until browned on all sides. Add salt to taste.
- Add onions and garlic. Sauté for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the carrots, potatoes, celery, beef broth, tomato sauce,Worcestershire, dried basil, sugar, salt and black pepper. Stir everything to combine well.
- Close the lid and press Stew option for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- 5 minutes before the end of cooking, open the lid and add the water mixed with corn starch.
Gently stir to combine.
- Serve with noodles end enjoy!
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.