This super easy pork recipe is a perfect choice to prepare a quick lunch or dinner. Pork steaks are tasty as always and sage and lemon bring that Saltimbocca deliciousness we all love.
Pork neck is more juicier than pork chops because it contains more fat, so it doesn’t need anything more than a few table spoons of olive oil, and that’s more for the taste than it’s for the cooking.
We haven’t marinaded these steaks for a long period of time, but feel free to leave them in the refrigerator over the night so you can max out the flavor.
Pork Steaks with Lemon And Sage
- 4 pork steaks neck
- 2 gloves garlic minced
- 1 lemon juice and zest
- 2 tsp sage dry
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Marinade pork steaks with 2 tbsp of olive oil, lemon zest, garlic, sage and generous sprinkle of salt and pepper. Finish with juice for 1/2 lemon. Set aside.
- Use remaining olive oil and heat the grill pan.
- Cook the steaks for 2 minutes on both sides, and then for 10 more minutes.
- For the remaining 10 minutes of cooking, flip the steaks more occasionally.
- When steaks are nearly cooked, squeeze the juice from other half of the lemon.
- Serve with potatoes and salad of your choice.