Peanut Butter Latte Overnight Oats
A fun breakfast for one: single-serving coffee and peanut butter overnight oats topped with chocolate.
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup cold coffee
- 1/3 cup Greek-style yogurt
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- In a bowl or container, combine the rolled oats, chia seeds, vanilla extract and coffee. Add the yogurt, and mix until completely combined. Stir in the peanut butter and maple syrup.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap (or put the lid on the container) and leave in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, stir in a little extra milk or yogurt if the overnight oats are too thick.
- Top the oats with plenty of chocolate sauce, as well as chocolate chips.
Recipe from breakfastdramaqueen.com
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!