Another recipe for those who are on keto diet. Desserts can be tricky and hard to find when you’re on keto diet, and this one is easy, tasty and not so different from a regular pound cake.
You don’t need a cheat day because this recipe will help you to honor your diet, and at a same time it will let you enjoy a delicious treat.
Low carb diet and keto diet are most popular diets in last couple of years, and this low carb keto pound cake is a recipe which fulfill all the requirements so it can be allowed in both categories.
Low Carb Keto Pound Cake
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp stevia
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- Mix almond flour and baking powder in a bowl and set aside.
- Melt butter and cream cheese for 30 seconds in a microwave oven, so they form a consistent mixture.
- Stir well and add stevia and sour cream and vanilla extract.
- After all wet ingredients are well mixed, add flour and baking powder mixture.
- Add eggs and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into a well buttered pan and bake for 50 minutes in a preheated oven on 350F or 175-180C.