Pizza meats keto? Sounds good!
- Cauliflower crust – NO
- Almond flour – NO
- Bunch of Cheese – YES
It’s a simple take on how to get your pizza fix without the carbs. It’s everything you want — whether it is a simple pepperoni, cheese and tomato-sauce version, mushrooms, pineapple or something special like meat lovers pizza, vegetarian, seafood… it’s completely up to you.
In this recipe we’re making classic pepperoni with a touch of red onions served on rocket salad.
Clever Keto Pizza
- 4 eggs
- 6 oz. shredded cheese preferably mozzarella or provolone
- 3 tbsp unsweetened tomato sauce
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 5 oz shredded cheese
- 1 1/2 oz. pepperoni
- 1 red onion sliced on rings
- olives (optional)
- scallions (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Start by making the crust. Crack eggs into a medium-sized bowl and add shredded cheese. Give it a good stir to combine both ingredients.
- Use a spatula to spread the cheese and egg batter on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. You can form two round circles or just make one large rectangular pizza. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the pizza crust turns golden. Remove and let cool for a minute or two.
- Increase the oven temperature to 450°F (225°C).
- Spread tomato sauce on the crust and sprinkle oregano on top. Top with cheese and place the pepperoni and olives on top.
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes or until the pizza has turned a golden brown color.
- Serve with a fresh salad on the side.