Korean Style Pork Chops – a simple recipe for Korean style marinated pork chops, resulting in melt in your mouth, super delicious pork chops.
Korean Style Pork Chops
- 4 pork
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp fresh ginger chopped
- 2 tsp sriracha sauce
- black pepper to taste
- The first step, prepare the oven first. Then heat the oven to a temperature of 400 degrees F or about 204 degrees Celsius. Allow a few minutes until the pork has cooked and if eaten delicious and tasty. And also the texture of the meat is soft, so when eaten not tough.
- The second step, prepare a medium bowl to shake soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger and sesame oil and sriracha. Do not forget the size according to the material described above. Then all the ingredients put into the pork and let stand for about 20 minu
- The third step, while waiting for the seasoning to soak into the flesh, heat the olive oil in the pan on medium heat. After that, pork is added without soaking and then cook for 5 minutes, or it can be until the meat looks brownish. Do as to include other spices gradually.
- The final step, put the pan into the oven to cook it back to get the perfect result. Then bake in about 10 minutes, so the pork is perfectly ripe, and not desperate to eat. Once everything has cooked, serve Korean Style Pork Chops as attractive as possible and ready to eat.