Low carb Keto lava cake, simple as that. If you’re on keto diet this one’s for you. We got to be completely honest, it’s really tough to make delicious deserts without carbs but this one turned out just fine.
If you have a sweet tooth, or simply enjoy these kind of deserts, be sure to try this one.
Extremely simple to make and the result will make you think you can apply for a desert chef position in a fancy restaurant 🙂
Keto Lava Cake
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1-2 tbsp erythritol
- 2 egg medium
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat your oven 350°F. Combine erythritol and cocoa powder and whisk to remove any clumps.
- In a different bowl, whisk the eggs. Since this desert doesn't contain any flour, you need the reach that fluffiness.
- Then add erythritol and cocoa mixture int the bowl with whisked eggs, add heavy cream, vanilla extract, salt and baking powder.
- Pour the batter in oiled mugs, (we used ceramic) and put it to bake for about 10-15 minutes at 350° F. Do not overcook the cake or it will not flow lava! The top of the cake should be set but also jiggly.
- You can serve it with various berries, scoop of ice cream, have it directly from a mug, or transfer it upside down on a different plate.