You’re on the Keto diet … but you could treat yourself with some irresistible sweets?
Try make this Cheesecake Cupcakes end you will get a smooth and creamy cheesecake!
You can even remove the crust if you would like in order to cut some carbs from this already low carb recipe 🙂
Keto Cheesecake Cupcakes
- 1/2 cup almond meal or ground almonds
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 2 ounce packages cream cheese softened
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup granular no-calorie sucralose sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Mix almond meal and melted butter to make the crust. Put it on the bottom of paper liner placed in the mold.
- Beat cream cheese, eggs, sweetener, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Spoon over the crust layer in the paper liners.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cream cheese mixture is nearly set in the middle, about 15 minutes.
- Let cupcakes cool at room temperature until cool enough to handle.
- Refrigerate 8 hours to overnight before serving.