Our instant pot spinach artichoke chicken is so simple you can whip this up in that 20 minutes before soccer practice. It is one of those easy instant pot recipes A favorite the whole family will love.
Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Chicken (Keto)
- 450 g chicken breast cubed
- 2 cups fresh spinach roughly chopped
- 1 can artichoke hearts diced
- 115 g cream cheese cubed
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella shredded
- 1 tsp garlic powder & onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
- Set instant pot on saute, drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook chicken until browned (about 2-3 minutes).
- Add artichokes and seasonings, mix well. Cook about 2-3 minutes.
- Press cancel on the instant pot and set to “keep warm”. Note- Typically dairy doesn't do well in the instant pot unless a low setting is used. We find that the “keep warm” setting melts cheeses perfectly while keeping everything hot.
- Stir in cream, cheeses and spinach. Replace cover, hold on “keep warm” for 10 minutes.
- Stir every 5 minutes until mixture is smooth and creamy.