Hard-boiled egg casserole
Make sure to include this easy dish on your menu—it’s a great way to use up leftover hard-cooked eggs.
- 10 hard-boiled eggs chopped
- 1 1/2 cups diced celery
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts chopped
- 2 tsp green pepper chopped
- 1 tsp onion finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup potato chips crushed
- In a bowl, combine eggs, celery, mayonnaise, nuts, green pepper, onion, salt and pepper; mix well. Pour into a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and potato chips. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25 minutes or until heated through.
Recipe from tasteofhome.com
Calories: 344kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 12gFat: 31gSaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 248mgSodium: 447mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
We are very sorry about your lovely Clever Chef recipes online but we are very disappointed about our printer because we got printed sheets but over 8 sheets which the last sheet are full orange ink press that waste ink, sheets, and money. Please let us know about Print in the future that we would be so pleased to have this one.
We are very soory about your inconvenience.
Our maintenance service are informed about your problem with printing above-cited recipe.
If problem exists, it will bi solved asap.
Thank you and stay with us to make clever recipes together.
Comments are closed.