This is one easy-to-make and delicious meal. Classic homemade hamburgers won’t disappoint anyone.
Sweet onion sauce will take these burgers to another level. We serve them on a plate alongside some fries, but you can always use fresh buns.
Hamburger With Onion Sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 cup beef broth
- Mix together the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, pepper, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Form into 4 balls, and then form the patties.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Cook the patties and onion until they are nicely browned.
- Remove the patties and leave the onions in the pan and be sure you left the patties in a warm place.
- Sprinkle flour over the onion, add beef broth and simmer. Stir over medium to low heat.
- Turn heat to low, bring back the patties to the pan and simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Serve with french fries and enjoy!