Green Goddess Turkey Burger
Sure, they’re lower in fat and calories compared to the traditional ground beef burger.
- 680 g ground turkey
- 1/3 cup basil finely chopped
- 1/3 cup scallions finely chopped
- 1/3 cup parsley finely chopped
- 1 tbsp minced anchovy
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp fine grain sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- In a large bowl gently stir the burger ingredients, using a fork.
- Divide mixture into four and with dampened hands shape into patties, firmly pressing the mixture.
- Transfer to a plate.
- To form patties that cook evenly, use 2 plastic lids from 1-quart takeout containers and press down one fourth of the turkey mixture to flatten.
- Heat a grill or a grill pan to medium-high (if you’re using an outdoor grill lightly oil the grill grates). Grill the burgers, turning once, until cooked through, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
Recipes from theironyou.com - adapted from Food and Wine Magazine
Calories: 350kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 31gFat: 24g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!