It’s easy to say that probably everyone love well prepared fried chicken. This garlic flavored fried chicken is neither unique, neither fast food copycat and also neither something you haven’t tried before, but it is extremely delicious and it will overshadow all your fried chicken breast recipes you ever made because of an easy and tasty sauce.
Garlic Flavored Fried Chicken In Creamy Sauce
- 1/2 lb chicken breasts steaks
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp hot chilli sauce
- vegetable oil for frying
- 1/4 cup flour
- 4 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a prepared plate, stir together flour, baking soda, garlic powder and baking powder.
- Whisk the egg and add sour cream and chilli sauce. Mix well.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Put each steak first in flour, then in the egg and sour cream mixture and then again in flour.
- Heat the oil to 325F (165C) and fry the steaks until they reach that golden brown color, for about 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Drain the fat from the pan, but leave some of the liquid and frying remains so you can form the sauce.
- Return the pan to medium-low heat and start whisking the flour into oil, then stir in milk and raise heat to medium. Bring sauce to a simmer and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Serve the sauce over fried chicken.