Chicken & Goat Cheese Skillet
- 1/2 pound Boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup Cut fresh asparagus 1-inch pieces
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 3 Plum tomatoes chopped
- 3 tbsp milk 2% Fat
- 2 tbsp Herbed fresh goat cheese crumbled
- Hot cooked rice or pasta
- Additional goat cheese Optional
- Toss chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute chicken until no longer pink, 4-6 minutes. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add asparagus to skillet; cook and stir over medium-high heat 1 minute. Add garlic; cook and stir 30 seconds. Stir in tomatoes, milk and 2 tablespoons cheese; cook, covered, over medium heat until cheese begins to melt, 2-3 minutes. Stir in chicken. Serve with rice. If desired, top with additional cheese.