A delicious, fresh dish, this is for those people that don’t like a strong fish taste. Easily served with broccolini but just as great with beans or asparagus. Serve on a bed of creamy cauliflower mash to soak up the sauce.
Baked Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce [KETO]
- 10.5 oz white fish fillets 2 pieces
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 3.5 oz butter
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- Preheat oven to 220C/428F. Line a baking dish with baking paper.
- Finely grate the rind of one lemon and cut half of it into small segments.
- Pat dry fish then season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and half the grated lemon rind. Place in the oven and bake for 12 - 14 minutes until just falling apart and cooked through.
- Steam the broccolini in the microwave until just tender (around 4 mins). Drain and set aside to dry.
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan heat the butter over medium heat until just turning golden, around 3 - 4 minutes. Add the remaining half lemon rind and garlic and cook for a further 1 minute. Stir in the lemon segments and steamed broccolini.
- Serve the fish topped with broccolini and lemon sauce on a bed of cauliflower mash.