Zucchini mint soup is so easy to prepare, it is light and healthy and it requires only a few ingredients.
If we need to describe this recipe with only one word it would be Summer for sure.
Refreshing note of the mint and creaminess of the avocado makes this dish a perfect starter but also a great snack for a hot summer day.
Zucchini Mint Soup
- 2 medium zucchini diced
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 avocado diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Prepare ingredients.
- Heat the oil and add the onion and garlic and saute for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the zucchini and saute for another 5 minutes or until soft.
- Add the vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
- Add mint, avocado, salt and pepper.
- Blend the soup until smooth using a food processor.
- Add the lemon juice before serving and garnish with mint.