Spaghetti with meat and wine sauce is one of the best variation of Spaghetti Bolognese.
Spaghetti is a favorite dish of many of us.
We are happy to prepare spaghetti with many types of sauces. This is one of the our favorites.
The classic spaghetti Bolognese is very tasty,but… here the sweet taste of carrot and the fragrant taste of wine give the sauce a special aroma.
Try one og the best meat sauce and enjoy!
Spaghetti with Meat and Wine Sauce
- 250 g ground beef
- 100 g ground pork
- 1 onion finally chopped
- 1 carrot peeled and grated
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 2 cups tomato pasta with cubed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- salt tand pepper to taste
- 250 g spaghetti
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add chopped onion.
- Add grated carrot and crushed garlic clove. Fry 5 minutes.
- Mix minced beef and pork.
- Add meat mixture to the pan and fry. Take the garlic out of the pan if you want.
- With a wooden spoon break the meat so that there are no clumps.
- Fry meat mixture about 10 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper, dried oregano and ketchup.
- Add red wine and let cook for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to the instructions.
- Add tomato passata and cook 10 minutes. Add more tomato juice if necessary.
- Add more salt and pepper if you like.
- Serve with chopped parsley and grated Parmesan cheese and enjoy!