Chicken Alfredo sandwich recipe can be as simple or involved as you decide to make it.
Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Sandwich
- 4-5 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 1 1/2 cups your favorite alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- 1/4 cup onion chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients except the chicken in a slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Add in the chicken and coat with the sauce.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours, until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from the slow cooker and use two forks to fully shred.
- Return shredded chicken to the slow cooker and coat in the sa
- To assemble the sandwiches, top with more sun dried tomatoes, shaved parmesan, and spinach.