This combination of colorful vegetables is so good when baked in the oven.
You can use smaller vegetables if you want and cut them into more bite size pieces, and you won’t have to stand patiently over an outdoor grill or get your kitchen all smoked up using a stove top grill pan.
Roasted Veggie Platter
- 1 sweet red pepper medium, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 red onion medium,cut into wedges
- 1 yellow summer squash medium, cut into 1-1,5 cm slices
- 225 g whole fresh mushrooms
- 115 g fresh green beans trimmed
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 tsp dried basil crushed
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme crushed
- 1/4 tsp dried rosemary crushed
- Place the vegetables in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with salad dressing and sprinkle with herbs; toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.