- 100 g dried quinoa
- 75 g parsley roughly chopped
- 300 g tomatoes cut into 1cm dice (no need to remove the seeds)
- 100 g cucumber cut into small dice
For the dressing
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 lemon juice and zest
- 1 drop vanilla extract
- 1 tsp rice syrup or agave
- pinch Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 garlic clove crushed
For the serving
- 50 g salad leaves
- Cook the quinoa following pack instructions, then set aside to cool.
- Make the dressing by adding the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, vanilla extract, rice syrup, pinch of salt and garlic into a jug and whisk until smooth.
- Mix this into the quinoa and mix together with all the other ingredients.
- Serve on a bed of salad leaves.