First thing you notice about Primavera chicken is its outstanding look. But this perfectly cut chicken filled with colorful vegetables isn’t just visually appealing, it is also delicious.
Grated mozzarella cheese is like a cherry on the top, forming a delicious crust and improving the taste even more.
Italian food is loved in every part of the world, and this dish is no exception. Everyone who tries it will instantly fell in love with it.
- 1 chicken breasts cut in half
- 3,5 oz Mozzarella
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1/4 eggplant
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Divide chicken breasts in half. Cut each half with a knife to get more slits, just be careful not to cut to the end, just like when you're making hasselback potatoes.
- Place the chicken into a baking pan. Make sure you use baking paper for this recipe.
- Each slit you made fill with vegetables, zucchini, red onion, tomato and bell peppers.
- Season with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Grate mozzarella over the stuffed chicken.
- Cover with olive oil and bake in the preheated oven on 200C or 392F for 25 minutes.