Whip up a hearty bowl of soup in next to no time, perfect for a quick lunch or warming supper…
Minestrone in Minutes
Quick and tasty...
- 1 l hot vegetable stock
- 400 g tin chopped tomato
- 100 g thin spaghetti broken into short lengths
- 350 g frozen mixed vegetable
- 4 tbsp pesto
- drizzle of olive oil
- coarsely grated vegetarian parmesan-style cheese to serve
- Bring the stock to the boil with the tomatoes, then add the spaghetti and cook for 6 mins or until done. A few minutes before the pasta is ready, add the vegetables and bring back to the boil. Simmer for 2 mins until everything is cooked.
- Serve in bowls drizzled with pesto and oil, sprinkled with parmesan.
Recipe from Good Food magazine
Calories: 162kcalCarbohydrates: 30gProtein: 8gFat: 2gFiber: 6gSugar: 8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!