This low carb acai almond butter smoothie will be your new favorite post-workout drink on the weekends.
Going through a mourning period giving up certain foods to go keto? Don’t give up your acai with this post-workout low carb acai almond butter smoothie.
Low-Carb Acai Almond Butter Smoothie
- 100 g unsweetened acai Puree
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 tbsp protein powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 drops liquid stevia
- If you are using individualized 100 gram packs of acai puree, run the pack under lukewarm water for a few seconds until you are able to break up the puree into smaller pieces. Open the pack and put the contents into the blender.
- Place the remaining ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth. Add more water or ice cubes as needed.
- Drizzle the almond butter along the side of the glass to make it look cool.
- Enjoy and pat yourself on the back for an awesome workout and killer post workout smoothie!