Juicy keto cake with coconut is a creamy and soft diet cake that will surely satisfy your desire to satisfy your need for a piece of cake and cake during a ketogenic diet.
This cake is soft, moist, rich in coconut flavor in fluffy dough crumbs and toasted coconut on top.
Do you know that feeling when you try something new, and the result is far better than your expectations? We just got that feeling with this cake.
You can make it as a cake or as a pie, but it certainly won’t take you more than 45 minutes.
Try this white, juicy cake and enjoy!
Juicy Keto Cake with Coconut
- 6 eggs
- 9 tbsp butter melted
- 2 tbsp cream cheese melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp no sugar heavy cream
- 1/2 cup eritritol (or other sugar substitutes - determine the measure in relation to which sweetener you use)
- 8 tbsp Coconut flour
- 8 tbsp grated coconut
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 4 tbsp eritritol
- 1 cup no sugar heavy cream
- 2 tbsp eritritol
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3 cup grated coconut
- Melt the butter and leave to cool.
- Beat eggs, add sweetener, cream cheese, heavy cream, vanilla , salt and baking powder.
- Add cooled butter and coconut flour to the mixture.
- Pour into a greased pan and bake or 20 minutes at 356F (180 ° C).
- Whisk the coconut milk with the sweetener.
- Prick the slightly cooled crust with a fork and pour over the dressing.
- Whip the heavy cream with the vanilla and sweetener.
- Coat the cooled crust with cream.
- Mash the ground coconut lightly in a dry pan and sprinkle the cake with it.
- Leave to cool and enjoy!