This Instant Pot Coconut Chicken recipe is a 30-minute meal with only five ingredients. This recipe is paleo, keto, and Whole30 friendly!
Instant Pot Coconut Chicken (Paleo, Keto, & Whole30)
- 1 bunch of celery chopped
- 450 g chicken tenders (or cubed chicken breast)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 5 stalks lemongrass
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooked rice for serving
- fresh limes for serving
- sliced scallions for serving
- Add the celery to the pot of your pressure cooker. Place the chicken tenders on top of the celery. Add the chicken broth and lemongrass and lock on the Instant Pot lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 22 minutes and use the quick release to let off the steam.
- Use tongs to remove the lemongrass and discard.
- Pour in the coconut milk and give the soup a good stir. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve with cooked rice or cauliflower rice, fresh lime, and sliced scallions, if desired.