Green peas with beef is always a good idea for lunch. Especially because of its nutritional value.
It is one of the healthy stew that you can serve to children and everyone else in the house.
And everyone will be delighted with the sweet taste of peas and the tender softness of beef.
If you are not a fan of beef, you can replace it with any type of meat.
But do not replace delicious and healthy green pea balls:-)
Try and enjoy!
Green Peas With Beef
- 17.6 oz beef - flank steak cut into cubes
- 2 onion chopped
- 2 carrots cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup parsley root cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup celery root cut into cubes
- parsley leaves
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1-2 tsp salt depending on taste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1-2 tsp dried herbs spice depending on taste
- 2 tsp sweet paprika powder
- 2 tsp dill fresh or dry
- 10-15 cups water
- Fry the onion in oil in a deep pan. Fry until glassy and soft.
- Add chopped carrot, parsley root and celery root. Add a little salt.
- Then add 1 cup of water and let it simmer until the vegetables become soft. If necessary, add a little more water.
- Add the sweet paprika powder and stir quickly.
- Then add tomato juice and stir.
- Pour in 10 to 15 cups of water. Tip: The amount of water depends on how dense the stew you want to achieve. We added 15 cups of water because we wanted the dish to be like soup.
- Add cubed meat, salt, pepper, dry spice and parsley leaves.
- Leave on medium heat to boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and cook for 60-90 minutes until meat is completely tender. Tip: You will determine the length of cooking according to the softness that the meat achieves.
- When the meat has reached the desired softness, add the peas, dill and more spices to taste.
- Cook for another 15 minutes until the peas are cooked through.
- Serve warm and enjoy!