Chicken and mushrooms fritters are a very interesting substitute for various burgers, steaks and similar delicacies.
They can be a great appetizer, a great quick dinner, and what not a main course.
Chicken and mushrooms fritters are soft, airy, but also spicy enough.
You can also use leftover chicken, so it can be a very practical suggestion for dinner.
Chicken and Mushrooms Fritters
- 1.1 lb chicken breasts cut into small cubes
- 0.5 lb mushrooms cut into small cubes
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp flour
- salt and pepper
- Cut the chicken into cubes, season with salt and let stand 30 minutes.
- Finely chop the onion. Cut the mushrooms into cubes.
- Fry the onion in a pan until soft.
- Add the mushrooms and simmer to release the water. Add salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken and simmer until everything is soft. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon by draining the water released by the mushrooms. Allow to cool.
- Add grated cheese, mayonnaise, flour and eggs to a bowl with meat and mushrooms. Mix everything well and leave for about 20 minutes.
- Pour frying oil into the pan and heat it well.
- Using a spoon, take out the fritters and fry them in deeper oil until they get a golden brown color.
- Serve with salad and mayonnaise and enjoy!